Hiring Jr. SEO
Loganix is looking to add a Jr. SEO to join our team. This position includes working with our SEO & Content teams as well as our marketing team to ensure that our clients continue to receive the best link building system on the market. This junior position offers you opportunities for growth and education, and you’ll be able to learn from some of the best in the SEO industry. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with a team that spans North & South America, Asia and beyond, working with clients from different industries all over the world.
A great candidate for this position has to be above-all eager to learn! Your role will consist of working with our senior SEO staff to develop new products and the processes surrounding the execution and delivery of those products. This position will require candidates to be self-motivated and comfortable working with minor supervision. This junior position will have you working alongside our senior staff, supporting them in their day-to-day tasks, and taking on any other projects as needed. From our candidates, we want to see from you the ability to think quickly on your feet and adapt easily to the needs of our clients. It also helps if you enjoy SEO and love to learn new things about it whenever you can.
- 1-3 years experience in a direct SEO role
- Experience with keyword research
- Experience with optimization of title tags, meta descriptions, internal linking, keyword selection and ability to edit copy for SEO
- Experience with Analytics reports, rank tracking and client reporting
- Experience with of proper site structure & valid HTML markup
- Comfortable joining in on client calls to discuss strategy
- Self-starter who works well alone as well as within a team
- Eagerness to learn more
- Understanding and ability to implement latest SEO strategies
- A/B Testing experience an asset
- Experience with Adwords reporting an asset
If the above position sounds like you, we encourage you to send us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note the term “Jr. SEO All Star” in your subject line.