Get Featured on The World’s Largest Sites
Our content marketing and editorial link building experts will help your clients mentioned, interviewed or featured on the world’s largest websites (and small ones too!).
World-Class Editorial Connections
We’ve helped our clients get mentions, interviews and features on sites like Forbes, HuffingtonPost, Entrepreneur, Adweek as well as many smaller, more niche outlets. We are able to do this because we have created strong, trusting relationships with contributors world wide. Desired placement is always guaranteed.
Negotiating On Your Behalf
This is not make believe. This is not pitch and pray. This is not pay to play. Our contributors will only accept our pitch if it is interesting, and provides value to their readers. Not all pitches get accepted, we hustle for every last editorial article.
The Process is Simple
- Together, we identify high quality publications that are well suited for you and/or your client. We will browse our extensive relationship network, spanning 100s of the world’s largest websites.
- Once we’ve determined which publications we would like to target, it’s our job to work together to find or create high quality content for the publication to mention and/or link to.
- Alright, we are ready to present our well thought out, ready to ship, pitch to our publications of choice. We will contact our friendly contributors on your behalf and make a case for our content.
- Hooray! The contributor(s) has approved our pitch. Our expert editorial team will work closely with the contributor, making sure that the piece is relevant, high quality and shines a favorable light on your content and website.
- Anything good, takes time. High-quality editorial sites have editorial queues and we must wait like everyone else. We will do our best to give you a sense of how long publication will take.
- Once the piece has gone live, we will alert you of such. Our team will make sure you are happy with the outcome.
Do you accept all sites/pages?
These are your run-of-the-mill publications. Everything will be screened. Gambling, adult and the like will be turned down immediately – sorry folks! The destination URL should be high quality, non-promotional.
How long does this process typically take (TAT)
Anywhere from 1 week to 3 months. We generally have some idea of the timeline on a site-to-site basis, so we will advise the best we are able. If it were fast and 100% predictable, everyone would be able to get these.
What are your guarantees?
We guarantee the link will be placed on the site you wished. If not, you owe us nothing and your payment is returned in full.
How are we different from other providers?
We don’t have a single connection at each site. We often have multiple, so if one falls through (these are people after all), we have a backup. You won’t find a larger inventory of sites that are truly attainable. We are trusted by agencies far and wide, with over 6 years in the link brokering business and 1000s of orders. Our communication and support is second to none. We are a US/CDN outfit, with regular business hours, available by phone, email, skype, slack, whatever.
Who writes the content? Can I?
You write it, we write it, it doesn’t matter; price is the same. Our writers are ALL US, native-english, literary and technical writers who get it right the first time—which will decrease the amount of time going back and forth with each publication.
Half now, half when it goes live?
We only accept full payment. If the article does not go live within the prescribed time, we will call it off and refund you 100% of your investment.
Can I see a list of the sites?
Certainly, we just don’t publish the whole list on our website. Fire us an email at email@example.com and you can peruse our selection.
What is the price range on these?
On the high end, you’re looking at $10k, and on the low end, $60. We have a full range of opportunities. More than 250 total. You will find something in your required niche, and price point.